EXCLUSIVE ESCAZU HOME – SPECTACULAR VIEWS – PRIVACY AND SECLUSION –EXHUBERANT BEAUTY DESIGNED BY RENOWNED COSTA RICAN ARCHITECT JORGE BERTHEAU
Valle Volcanes, is a residential property located in beautiful surroundings west of Escazú. It was designed by the internationally celebrated architect, Jorge Bertheau. Its ecological aesthetic and architecture are in harmony with the natural environment. It offers stunning views of the valley, nearby mountains, volcanos, and the Pico Blanco summit at 2271 m height (7451 ft). Enjoy the beauty, privacy, and healthy life offered by Valle Volcanes.
- Finished floor area: 300 m2 (3229 ft2 area: 551 m2 (0.14 acres)
- Carport for 2 cars • First class construction standards and building materials.
- Built on three levels offering an excellent layout which capitalizes on natural light and the tranquility and closeness of the surrounding natural environment:
- Lower Level: large foyer with a gorgeous almond wood stairwell that connects all the three levels of the house.
- First Level: An independent area to the right of the stairwell, consists of 2 bedrooms, each with an independent balcony to enjoy spectacular views of the Irazú Volcano; a 3-piece bathroom, powder room.
- Second Level: spacious integrated area consisting of living and dining rooms with beautiful glass roofed balcony and large windows overlooking the San José valley, the Irazú and Barba volcanos, and the Pico Blanco summit. Modern kitchen and laundry room. Maid’s quarters with bathroom.
- Third Level: large master suite with balcony and spectacular views; walk-in closet, and a 4-piece ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi from where you can appreciate a panoramic view of the mountains through a tall window.
Valle Volcanes is surrounded by picturesque gardens and 2000 m2 (0.49 acres) of protected vegetation, ensuring you will enjoy unobstructed views of nature, privacy, and tranquility. To reside in Valle Volcanes is like living in paradise!
For more information contact Daniel Ruiz +(506)8692-9033 or +(506)8718-2503 with Silvia
Área de terreno
Área de construcción